Friday, May 15, 2009

Today's Accomplishments

1804 spins on WiiFit Hula
Level 1 - Day 5 of the 30 Day Shred

My accomplishments for the day!! That and a big o' pile of laundry to fold!
I gotta tackle it cuz I'm leaving first thing in the morning for Kansas again....this time for my niece's high school graduation celebration weekend. I plan to keep up the exercises, at least the DVD...probably not the Hula, since my brother's house will be swarming with people this weekend and I probably won't want to embarrass myself by pulling the WiiFit out and doing the Hula in front of all of them!!

I'll try to check in sometime over the weekend and let you know how I'm doing with the exercising and the food and drink intake....gotta do this trip with NO COKES or caffeine!! Wish me luck!!

No comments: