Wednesday, June 27, 2012

June Tune Up - Week 4



Well this week definitely wasn't my most stellar week. I lacked on most of my goals and it showed on the scale. I was also not on my thyroid medicine the entire week because he went out of town so I had to wait till Monday to get into see him. Now I'm waiting for the dr to get the test results back to let me know what the dosage needs to be. He did say that he saw an improvement in my health and according to his scale I had lost 6 pounds in 2 months that I was on the medicine. Not great but better than gaining 6 pounds in 2 months!

I stayed the same weight this week as I was last week, which in the grand scheme of things is ok, and so did Jen, my partner in the June Tune Up challenge at the Sisterhood
.

I'm hoping that I have at least a little loss over the next few days so that I can say I had a good month of losing weight in these 30 days!

For the next few days I need to lay off the chocolate, eat more salads (only had 2 salads this week!), and finish up the month strong with exercising. I took a couple of days off this week and that always ends up costing me. I have been doing the #JuneToneUp and I really do enjoy doing these little workouts. I added in some 3# handweights the past few times I did them just to change it up a little! That made it MUCH HARDER! and I actually liked it better...go figure!!

Hopefully y'all are finding ways to stay cool. I'm spending a lot of time inside the apartment and tomorrow we are going to a water park all day! Here's hoping I don't come back looking like a lobster!

1 comment:

Andy said...

good job on staying the same. i hope you have a good week.