Thursday, June 12, 2008

My Sinus Surgery Date

is set...It is 1 week from today, June 19. I will not be able to do much of anything for about a week including lift That Other Kid, drive, or bend down. I am looking forward to having the surgery, I am not looking forward to the recovery. That Kid will be gone from Sunday through Friday night at church camp, so the care of That Other Kid will fall to dh and outside help. I have a feeling it's going to be a LONG week.

Fortunately, That Other Kid will be done with his medicine for the "unknown allergy" that he had earlier this week. That will definately help with the stressfulness factor. I don't do well with laying around and not doing anything for anyone, so I kinda dread that...but I have a bunch of books to catch up on reading, so maybe I'll get to read a bunch! That is if I'm not drugged up too much!

Prayers will be appreciated!

No comments: