Sunday, June 27, 2010

Another Contest...

This one is over at the Sisterhood. They hold the best contests over there. You really need to check them out. Today's item up for grabs is from BondiBand. I checked them out and I found the perfect headband for me...Cheaper Than Therapy!! It's true!! i reactivated my gym membership this afternoon and I worked out on the treadmill and the eliptical machine and I have had one of my best days in forever. Just knowing that I am working out again and trying to do something positive for myself is great therapy for me. It costs me around $60 a month for That Other Kid and I to go to the gym but I say that is WAYYYY less expensive than the therapy I was about to need because my mental outlook was sinking so fast! Besides it gives That Other Kid a chance to go play with other kids and get out of the house, too. There have been many days over the past 3 months that he hasn't gotten dressed and this will ensure that he does!! Can't go to the gym in his jammies! We can also spend some good time together after my workout swimming...and playing in the water!

So which headband fits you and your life right now??

No comments: