Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Check In (formerly known as Weigh In)

The Sisterhood has decided to change what the weekly weighin is called so that everyone can participate. For me nothing will change. I will weigh in and report to let everyone see all the details of my weigh ins. This week I am happy to report a fab result. I ahve lost 4.2 pounds since Sunday! Today I weighed 200.8 which is nothing to brag about but it is a lot better than 205 which is what I weighed just this past Sunday!! All my run and shredding is paying off! Dh said if I keep losing at this rate I will be at my goal in just a couple of months! I dont see that happening but I was thrilled for todays weigh in. Gotta go back to work....have a great night.

2 comments:

Christie O. said...

Squeeeeeee!!! Seriously, can't believe you lost 4 pounds in 2 days. So awesome! And crazy! Congrats girl, lookin at some really new numbers next week, I'm excited for you!!!

Brooke said...

that's incredible ann!!! :) you've got your groove back!!