Monday, December 31, 2007

Wow! It's Been a Crazy December

Hello everyone!!! Hope all is well with you. I sit here wishing you warm holiday wishes from TORONTO, Ontario, CANADA. Yes, you read that right. It is now 2008 in Toronto!! and I spent it browsing the internet and listening to my now 4 year old SNORE~~

We are in Toronto for a hockey tournament, but it's over now! We stayed a couple of extra days to do some site-seeing, and boy do I have some great pics to show.....but not now. We leave tomorrow afternoon to go home -- to WARM DFW! so I need to get some stuff packed and get to sleep....the hotel guests are beginning to wind down from the sounds of it, so maybe I can sleep now....

I'll write more in the next few days and get some pictures on here, too. I just wanted to say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! and I've missed you during the month of December. See you back in the States!

No comments: