Thursday, January 10, 2008

10 Days Gone Already!

I can't believe it's already January 10th....the days have just run together in a big blur of busy-ness since I got back from Toronto on January 1st. We had a wonderful trip although the hockey aspect of it was a sad display of the "I don't care" blues by our team.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SIGHT SEEING and we got to see some wonders! How could anyone look at Niagara Falls and not believe in God? How could anyone look at a Sunset viewed from 1500 ft. off the ground and not believe in God?? (This was from the CN Tower) These are some awesome sites!

The CN Tower (the tallest free-standing building in the world), downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada just past sunset!

Sunset from the CN Tower looking out over 1 of the Great Lakes -- I'm not sure which one cuz I haven't taken the time to research it.


Another sunset picture from the CN Tower....




Niagara Falls on the Canada side --- on December 30 right before sunset!!!

Another Niagara Falls shot....


Both my boys in front of Niagara Falls....gosh it's COLD out here!!!


Since we have been home, I have spent many hours doing laundry, catching up with friends and family, doing more laundry and catching up with more friends! I have also one a bunch of errands and I even started EXERCISING AGAIN!!! It feels great and I can already tell a difference in the way I feel. I can also tell that I am not getting enough sleep so that has to stop. Consistent sleep is one of the keys to weight-loss from what I hear, so it is one of my new goals for the year. Another goal for this year, spend more time with GOD! doing Bible study, and prayer. Remember I have a teenager and a pre-schooler, so I need all the prayer I can get!!!




Well it's already past 11 and I promised myself I would go to bed at 11 tonight since I slept a couple of hours this afternoon on the couch instead of doing things around the house, I'm guessing I need some extra sleep!!



Sooooo Goodnight! Sleep Well and be BLESSED!!!

No comments: