Monday, February 23, 2009

A New Week

Here we are again....it's MONDAY and I just read Sarah's blog where she was celebrating the fact that it is Monday. I gotta say, I'm not sure I am there yet, but I can tell you I'm glad the weekend is over. I spent it driving around the DFW metroplex playing chauffeur to the boys. They both had events all weekend that kept me driving everywhere. This week isn't going to be any easier and next weekend will probably be even worse, but right now it is what it is. I am learning to deal with the disruption to my life.

I am also learning to find ways and times to exercise to deal with the stress that I am currently experiencing. It has been a great way to deal with stress and it also helps me lose the unreasonable amount of weight that I have gained over the past 10 years.

(I'm down 1 pound since last Monday morning!!!)

If you are experiencing stress I recommend you start exercising...do whatever you can do. Walk, ride a bike, go to the gym....whatever "floats your boat"! I have been listening to my I-pod while I am at the gym and oh my goodness praise and worship can definitely help improve my mood, too! It has been so easy to get on that treadmill, or elliptical machine while I'm jamming about with my music!!

No comments: