Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Stress Can Be A Good Thing...

Over the past couple of weeks I have been under a great deal of stress. I don't really feel very good. Not really depression, just "the blahs"....

Well over the weekend I decided that I couldn't handle the stress any longer...I had to find a solution. Everyone knows that doctors tell us stress will kill you if you let it accumulate. What's the easiest way to knock stress?? EXERCISE....so I started again yesterday and I feel GREAT!! I did 1 mile on the treadmill and a little over a mile on the elliptical machine! Today I did a mile on the elliptical and just under a mile on the treadmill! I also did about 100 crunches on the crunch machine! Wow, who knew stress could cause me to workout so hard!?? I now feel like I can tackle some of this stress and deal with it.

So if you are going through some stress, I would like to suggest you go to the gym, take a hearty walk, go play some sport....whatever "floats your boat" and get moving, EXERCISE!!! It does the body and mind good!!!

No comments: