Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Almost Back!!!

The past week I have been moving from a house that we have lived in for the past 6 years, while dealing with the FLU!!! Fun -- NOT!! I went to the doctor and got Tamiflu!! Thank you, God!! They gave it to me so I could knock it faster....but I still had to MOVE!!! So needless to say I am and have been EXHAUSTED!! I am almost back to normal, health wise. We are completely moved in the new place, and completely moved out of the old one (including turning in the keys). Now to start unpacking....I have the kitchen (mostly done) and now to start on the rest of the house. Tomorrow I am going to get the video games set up and That Other Kid's room done. I need to find the AC adapter for my computer and get the Wii hooked up! I haven't FORMALLY exercised in a week and I am missing it. I'm ready to get back to it, but I just wanted to let everyone know I am moved and ready to get back to my 'normal'!! Last week as I was moving Christy sent me this link -- and I wanted to get it up on my blog!! I gained a couple of pounds this week, but I'm still down my 30 pounds so I get to keep the badge!!

Thanks, Christy!! It made me cry....



Ann is a ROCKSTAR!

No comments: