Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Weigh-In with New Scales

So...I can't guarantee accuracy, but I am pleased to report that my weight this morning with my new scales shows a loss!!

Last week my weigh-in was 197.9 at the gym. I no longer have my membership so yesterday I went shopping and bought myself a new scale. I asked the girls over at the 'hood what they recommended and didn't really get a definite "gotta get this one!" so I went to Target and bought this one.

This morning my weigh-in was 196.0!!! Woohooo!! I haven't seen that number show up on my scales in quiet some time!! That only leaves me with 1/2 pound to get to my 30 pounds loss goal. Of course, my real goal is to weigh 142 so I still have a long way to go, but each pound is another one closer to that ultimate goal.

I can't really credit it to my "good eating habits" this week, because there weren't a whole lot of them. I can't really credit it to drinking plenty of water this week either, because there were a couple of days I probably didn't even drink 30 ounces of water the whole day. There have been several days this week that I DID NOT eat even though I "felt" hungry. However, there were a couple of times that I DID eat when I wasn't hungry.There were even several nights I didn't get my exercising done, either.

So, I guess bottom line is I didn't blow it as much as I thought I had or these scales are off from the ones at the gym. I'm going to pretend that I didn't blow it!! Please don't burst my over-inflated bubble, k??

6 comments:

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

WAY TO GO, ANN!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you!! Only 1/2 pound to hit 30 and get that fancy schmancy badge I'm going to make for you!

Keep up the awesome work!

Christie O. said...

holy moly only just a half pound to that 30 pound mark, wooohooooo! good for you, i'm so happy for you!!! congrats! yay to new scale!

Mendie said...

Awesome...you are sooo stinkin' close to that next goal!

Keep it up!

Bethany said...

That's awesome!! Great work!! Keep it up!!

Brooke said...

no bubble burstin here! :) congrats on the loss!! those smaller goals are the only way we can get to our bigger goals, they're less intimidating that way.

Anonymous said...

How awesome does it feel that you lost SO MUCH WEIGHT that Christy is going to have to make a badge just for you?? You are doing amazing!