Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Confessions Time

Today is confessions over at the Sisterhood and it's been a while since I have had GOOD confessions, but today I do!!
This new challenge is really keeping me making the right choices and staying strong. I love the team aspect and the accountability that is with it. When you feel weak you remember that others are counting on you!

Anyway, here are my GOOD confessions!

1) I have been drinking around 120 ounces of water every day since Thursday! That's more than my minimum! and a lot of WATER!! Thus I am spending A LOT OF TIME IN THE BATHROOM!!

2) This morning after I woke up I was wondering how well I am doing this week as far as the scales were concerned. I knew how I was doing with the exercising, eating right, and drinking water but wanted to see what the scales were reflecting. I was THRILLED with what I saw on those scales! It will definitely keep me strong today to see what a difference 1 more day will present...

3) I haven't had ANY soda since FRIDAY!! I wasn't going to drink it then either but dh ordered it for me at the restuarant while I was in the bathroom with That Other Kid! BUT I only drank 2 glasses instead of my normal 4!!

4) I have gone to work 2 days without drinking SODA!! BIG DEAL HERE!!

5) I ran for a total of 23 minutes on Monday!! That's my record so far!!

6) My first 5K is on October 2nd and I am REGISTERED and ready to go! No backing out NOW....Very excited to have family and friends support me while I do this!!

Well that's it for today...Go Tribe GREEN! The Greenaragua Tribe is ROCKIN'!!

3 comments:

Christy M. said...

YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!

The Simple Jocabell Life said...

Sounds like you are doing great!!! Keep it up!!!

Sincerely Anna said...

Way to go, Ann! Sounds like you found your groove!