Today is confessions over at the Sisterhood and it's been a while since I have had GOOD confessions, but today I do!!
This new challenge is really keeping me making the right choices and staying strong. I love the team aspect and the accountability that is with it. When you feel weak you remember that others are counting on you!
Anyway, here are my GOOD confessions!
1) I have been drinking around 120 ounces of water every day since Thursday! That's more than my minimum! and a lot of WATER!! Thus I am spending A LOT OF TIME IN THE BATHROOM!!
2) This morning after I woke up I was wondering how well I am doing this week as far as the scales were concerned. I knew how I was doing with the exercising, eating right, and drinking water but wanted to see what the scales were reflecting. I was THRILLED with what I saw on those scales! It will definitely keep me strong today to see what a difference 1 more day will present...
3) I haven't had ANY soda since FRIDAY!! I wasn't going to drink it then either but dh ordered it for me at the restuarant while I was in the bathroom with That Other Kid! BUT I only drank 2 glasses instead of my normal 4!!
4) I have gone to work 2 days without drinking SODA!! BIG DEAL HERE!!
5) I ran for a total of 23 minutes on Monday!! That's my record so far!!
6) My first 5K is on October 2nd and I am REGISTERED and ready to go! No backing out NOW....Very excited to have family and friends support me while I do this!!
Well that's it for today...Go Tribe GREEN! The Greenaragua Tribe is ROCKIN'!!