Friday, September 30, 2011

Marine Corp Prayer...

The United States Marine Corps Prayer.

Eternal God, we humbly beseech You that your hand of mercy extend to all United States Marines from sea to shining sea, from ports near and far, amphibious bases and airfields, to embassies around the world. Whenever our Marines stand watch this day may they be persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things pre...sent, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate them from the love of God.
Lord, stand beside these Marines whom you have called to serve. Help them to serve honorable. Give them courage, strength, and skill, and if they are called to sacrifice may it be worthy of their Lord.
For the tasks that lay before the Commandant and the Sergent Major of the Marine Corps, we ask an extra measure of strength. When they pass through the waters, make known that you will be with them, and when they walk through fires they shall not be burned.
God, we pray that you would sustain our Marines, and just as they are always faithful to the Corps, we ask that you would call them by name, and they would hear your voice and they would be faithful to you. (Semper Fidelis) Amen





I received my first "form" letter from My Marine last night! I was so excited I started dancing and singing! You would have thought someone handed me $1000! Now I have an address so I can start communicating with my son! It's been a long (nearly) 2 weeks but I have survived and I'm sure he has too! lol Occasionally on Fridays I will be posting things that pertain to the marines. I hope you don't mind! It is a part of my life now and that is what this blog is all about ME and MY LIFE!!

As we end September and start October I hope you will prayerfully consider donating to help find a cure for Breast Cancer. I am participating in the Susan G. Komen 3 Day for the Cure Walk on November 4,5,6th and I have pledged to raise $2300. You can donate here to help me raise this money! This weekend I will be doing training walks...of 10 miles on Saturday and 6 miles on Sunday (it's a short weekend of training before next weekend we walk 18 miles on Saturday and 15 miles on Sunday!)

Have a great weekend everyone and Semper Fi (Always Faithful)~~

No comments: