Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lookie here, i did another week's worth of menus! I'm on a roll...and last week I followed the menu, except for 1 night I didn't feel like fixing what was on the menu, so I went with one of our standby meals.

I'm gonna be out a lot this week so the food is all quick and easy.

Menu

Sunday- eat out
Monday- shredded chicken tacos &
Chips/salsa
Tuesday- steak & salad, rolls
Wednesday- eat out meal
Thursday- Parmesan chicken (spark people recipe)
Friday-grilled chicken salad rolls
Saturday- Leftovers

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I'm new to the blogging world but, I found your blog via your comment on another blog ~ don't you love the world of blogging! What grabbed my attention was that you said you love LUNA bars! I do too! I'm having a LUNA bar giveaway for a FREE 15 count box of their newest flavor on my blog BUT IT ENDS THIS FRIDAY (3/30)!! You still have time to enter your name! http://bridgethegapmakinghealthierchoices.blogspot.com/