Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I finally found a weight loss ticker that I could post on my site. I've been looking for this for a while and I'm pleased that I finally found it. I posted it right up front on top so I could see my progress everytime I get on my blog site. I'm hoping it will become a constant motivation to see it myself and maybe be a motivation to someone else, too.

I haven't done very good the past 6 weeks, but I'm ready to get back on the band wagon and get this weight off. I am tired of being sooooo overweight and not looking good in ANYTHING I wear. I'm hoping that the weight lose ticker will be a motivator.

Today That Other Kid told a little boy he wanted to show him what his daddy looks like, cuz he doesn't have any hair! He's bald! and then he started laughing hysterically! I don't want him to say the say thing about me -- only that I am soo fat!!! I definitely don't want to be the object of a 4 year old's humor!

No comments: