Saturday, January 10, 2009

Senior Picture Preview....

We had That Kid's Senior pictures taken Thursday afternoon. As a homeschooler, he doesn't really think things like Senior Pictures, Graduation Announcements, and High School Graduation ceremonies; things that a typical senior participates in are important but I DO!! How often will your "little boy" be a Senior in high school?? Once, I pray!!?? ha!

Anywho....here are 4 of the shots that the photographer took. She is a homeschooling mom of 5 kids, here in the DFW area, and she's fairly new at taking pictures for $$$$. She did a great job last spring taking pictures of That Other Kid and I think she did a wonderful job on the pictures I have seen so far of That Kid!







Which one is your favorite??? The majority of people I have asked-- including That Kid likes the black and white one! DH says it looks very James Dean-ish!

1 comment:

Mel said...

All of them look great, but I gotta go with the black and white too. Very classic. Thanks for coming by and commenting at my place. We all like Wii Fit too and even my 4yr old likes to exercise with it. Nothing like playing a video game and exercising at the same time. Sorry to hear you have not been feeling well. Hope you feel better soon.