Sunday, March 6, 2011

In Case You Are Wondering

Things are pretty hectic around my neck of the woods and I've decided that one of the things that I can do to lessen my load of responsibility is to limit my computer time. So for a while I will be limiting my computer access and trying to get more things done around here. That means no Sisterhood challenges (because if I participate I want to see how everyone is doing and spend hrs a week reading posts, etc) and few blog posts from me. Just know that I am still around but just needing to take some time to get some things in order around here. I don't know how long I will be taking this self-imposed limited access computer time, but I can tell you that I have already been doing it for the past 8 days and I'm feeling like I am missing out on so much!! I will be back as soon as I can justify it!

I'm still logging onto facebook, the Sisterhood site, and emails at least once a day so if you want to chat please feel free to contact me!! I can't neglect my sanity saving sites entirely!!

No comments: