Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Weigh In Without Challenge

I've decided that I am not gonna be able to be a participant of the newest challenge over at the Sisterhood. It feels really strange to not be doing this challenge. I can't remember the last Sisterhood challenge I didn't participate in, but right now my computer time is extremely limited and the time I do have on the computer needs to be for more pressing matters so I decided it wouldn't be fair for me to say I am participating and then not be able to devote the time to it.

Anyway, I am still in this journey and I'm still gonna lose weight so I weighed in this morning. I was a bit surprised, quiet honestly. It' been a rough week, emotionally, so I didn't know what to expect.

Starting weight: 3/25/09 226.8
Last week's weight: 2/23/11 196.8
This week's weight: 3/2/11 196.0


Even though I'm not participating in the challenge I plan to follow along as best I can and continue exercising, running and finding new way to push and challenge myself out of the rut I have gotten into lately.

My journey started nearly 2 years ago and I plan to have something to show for it this month....more than the 30 pounds I have been stuck at for awhile now!!

Anyway, thanks for supporting me through thick and thin...

No comments: