Friday, December 2, 2011

Almost There- 2 Weeks from Today

The Marine Mother's prayer says, "Dear Lord, Give me the greatness of heart to see the difference between a mother's love and duty to country. Give me understanding that I may know, when duty calls them they must go. Give me a task to do each day, to fill my thoughts when they're away. And Lord, when they're in a foreign land, keep them safe in your loving hand. And Lord, when duty is in the field, please protect them and be their shield. And Lord, when deployment is so long, please give me the support to remain strong. Amen."

Two weeks from today I will be a true member of the Marine Mom's sisterhood. My Marine graduates from bootcamp in just 2 weeks! I thought this day would never get here but it is quickly approaching.

Friday's are Red Friday in honor of our military so I am posting this prayer- remember the families if the military when you pray for our soldiers please! We need your support also.

No comments: