Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Confessions....

It's Tuesday and that means it's True Confession time over at the Sisterhood. I have really been in a funk over the past month. Although I am extremely excited to get to go to San Diego, I can't seem to focus on much beyond that. I can't seem to push myself up off the couch or away from the computer in the evening. I think this 25 Days O' Exercise calendar says much about my confessions for this week!



Yep that's right only 2 days of exercise over the past 5, and honestly they are about the only days I have exercised since the Komen 3 Day Walk a month ago. I had a nice long heart to heart with myself last night while I was wallowing in self-pity and I decided that the only way to pull myself up by the boot-straps was to start moving my body! So although it was LATE and I knew I was waking up early today I decided to do some kind of exercise - I did the Wii Fit Step Aerobics and added in some 3# dumbbells to work on some arm stuff. It felt great to move, even if it wasn't too strenuous!

So tonight I'm planning to do the #Tworkout and then some other kind of Wii Game. I haven't quiet decided what but I know I want to do AT LEAST 30 minutes of exercise tonight so I can fill in Day 6 of my tree!

I'm going to San Diego next Tuesday, YAY!! and I plan to have a great time while I'm there, but getting there scares the bejezzus out of me. I'm not a great flyer and I will be flying on an airline I'm not familiar with in airports I've never been with That Other Kid! Coming home next Friday adds to my stress a bit since I will be flying home with My Marine and That Other Kid and I'm not 100% sure we will all be on the same flight. The problem? I'm concerned That Other Kid is going to throw a full out tantrum (yes, he still throws tantrums even though he is almost 8!) in the airport if we don't get to fly with his brother! Then I get to deal with a tantrum throwing almost 8 year old in an airport where I can't discipline him the way I normally would.


Today, tomorrow and Thursday I am praying for My Marine as he goes through the Crucible. I would appreciate your prayers too....You can find out more about the Crucible here.

No comments: