Monday, December 1, 2008

No Pain, No Gain

Well good news, bad news! I haven't gained any weight in the past 6 weeks, but I also haven't lost any either....that of course is the BAD NEWS. How am I gonna be in my skinny jeans by Christmas if i haven't lost weight in 6 whole weeks???!! What is my problem??? I'll tell you what my problem is.....I can't stay away from COKES and I'm eating more than the 1800 calories that my doctor told me to eat. Well today I'm going to make an effort at doing better. So far, I'm not doing too great though. I've already had a coke from Sonic and a large order of Popcorn Chicken. Did you know there is VERY LITTLE Chicken in the popcorn chicken??? Who'd a guess, huh???
I started my morning off right with a whole wheat english muffin, with peanut butter, yogurt and some juice. I've figured it at about 500 calories. Lunch was my Sonic splurge...I've yet to look those calories up...but need to before I start on dinner. Which is what I should be doing right now....thinking about cooking a wholesome, healthy dinner. Instead, I'm sitting here on my computer wasting time!! I'm wanting to go to the gym tonight, too. We'll see if I make it...

No comments: