Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sisterhood Weigh-In

It's Wednesday so that means it's weigh-in day over at the Sisterhood. On Monday I weighed in for the Game On Diet Plan with my friends and I was disappointed because I had gained from last Wednesday's weigh in so I didn't know what to expect from today. However, I have eaten well this week so I decided just to hop on and give it my best shot!

Last week my weigh-in: 189.6
This week my weigh-in: 189.4

So for the week my official loss is .2 and really I am ok with that because as Thea said today during her post a loss is a loss! I also know that I am down about 2 pounds since MONDAY! And I'm still UNDER 190!!

In other news it is STINKIN' COLD in Texas and we are not accustomed to such weather. How do you people in the northern climates deal with all this cold weather? I am not used to having to wearing a coat and gloves and multiple layers of clothing! In fact I believe that I gave away my gloves a few weeks ago because I never wore them. Today I need to run to the store and buy myself a pair of gloves because I have to go and organize the storage unit and get our Christmas decorations out. The new place is mostly organized and I am ready to start thinking about Christmas. I have to take a few things to the storage unit that we don't ABSOLUTELY need here, like the rocking chair and ottoman that I bought for nursing That Kid (about 19 1/2 years ago) that I can't bear to get rid of.

So after a cold day at the storage unit I will take That Other Kid to karate and watch him do his stuff then come home and decorate our tree. Hopefully, there will be some good Christmas shows on to watch as we are decorating!

Hope ya'll are having a wonderful Christmas season...with successful weight loss!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

As being one of those in the Northern climates, I can tell you that somedays, I can't deal with the cold either. Toques, mitts, scarves, ski pants, plugging the car in, indoor recess...it gets old really quickly let me tell you!

And my loss today was the same as you but a loss is a loss and we'll go from it stronger and more determined!

Brooke said...

you must have been bustin in the past two days! :)

just an fyi - shivering burns calories. so while you may be miserable, you're at least helping your weight loss goal!

The Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans said...

Ann, you did great this week! Point 2 pounds is a loss and that's AWESOME!

I'm so amazing at this crazy cold Texas weather. I kinda like it, but hope it doesn't last long! It's really putting a damper on my running. I have to say I'm glad the sun was shining today, because the rainy yuckiness was getting OLD!

Have a great week and have fun decorating your new home!!

april said...

GREAT JOB!! I'm so very proud of how far you've come and how you're doing!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad someone read that post! : )

Congrats on the LOSS!