Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Weigh In Time

Real quick post tonight before I go take a nap before heading off to work. This week has seemed incredibly long and I have accomplished so little that I am really feeling stressed and overwhelmed. The good news is tomorrow morning is payday and I managed to lose .6 pounds this week even though I was feeling so overwhelmed!

Last week's weigh in: 189.8
Today's weigh in: 189.2

Loss of .6 pound which as I keep reminding myself "it is a loss -- even if it's small!" I'm glad that I am slowly losing weight. Right now would be a prime opportunity for me to say, "screw it all I'm going to eat and drink whatever"! But I know how hard I have worked to lose weight this year and I'm not willing to throw it all away. I also was given one of the highest compliments this weekend that just made me feel like it was all going to be ok!

That Other Kid's hockey coach told me that it looked like I had "lost weight"! I can't tell you how good that made me feel. I wanted to hug the man!! He has no idead how that boosted my attitude the rest of the day! Especially after having a frustrating weekend where I ate junk and didn't get to catch up on my sleep like I wanted to/needed to.

Anyway....I am only .2 pound away from my starting point for this challenge and still 4.2 pounds away from my personal goal for this challenge. Um, wonder what I could do to speed this process up? I have to eat enough food to keep my strength up for all the physical stuff I do at work and I can only sleep so many hours before That Other Kid is bored out of his mind and needs me to spend time with him. Oh well, all I can do is "do my best" and progress along anyway I can.

Hope ya'll had a great week. I will try to do better with my updates and posts, but I'm not promising anything. I really miss checking out all my blogging peeps...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope this is a better week for you (stress free)! Great job on your loss!

Anonymous said...

ann, I think you are doing amazing. You are taking a tough situation and making the best of it AND losing. That's quite an accomplishment.

Brooke said...

I think you're doing great! :) So what if its "only" 0.6? like you said the most important part of all of this is that in the face of adveristy you aren't running back to your old lifestyle!!! ^5 to you super chick!