Sunday, January 20, 2008

I-Pod

I got a I-Pod shuffle for Christmas last year....I love it...but, I never figured out how to download music to it by myself....till tonight!!! I'm sooooo proud of myself. I conquered the computer, burning a disc, downloading music from the disc and putting it on my I-Pod. All by myself, that is with minimal help from That Kid. He had to show me how to start off the downloading process.
Now I can listen to my music and be proud that I downloaded it....!!

Now I just need to organize the music a little....that may take a while...it took 6 months to get this done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ann,
Visiting from Tea Time.
I've bookmarked your blog so I can come back. Would you like me to add a link to your blog from my blog? Let me know.

Congrats on conquering the downloading thing! I haven't gotten there myself, yet! One of these days, though....

Karen
http://thomasinstitute.blogspot.com/