Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today's Answers

Thanks for your continued prayers ... I just talked to mom and the doctor told them that my dad's mass IS cancerous, it IS huge and in his lower colon. It has NOT spread anywhere else (praise GOD), so they are going to treat it with aggressive radiation/chemo for (probably) 6 weeks, then perform surgery to completely remove it. They want to try to shrink it so they do NOT have to put in a colon-bag, which is painful and extreme according to doctor. They will start chemo next week, probably.
They have an appointment with radiology tomorrow and so they can get some more answers about what to expect over the next 6 weeks.

On another note....This is my 100th post. I was going to be post the typical 100 things you don't know about me today, but this is foremost in my head right now. I will come up with my fun post "all about me" and post it when my brain is not so clogged with my dad.

Please keep me in your prayers. I think I'm gonna need it.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your dad and your family and you are in my prayers.
Congrats on 100th post ...you can 125 things later.