Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thanks

Thanks for your prayers. I really appreciate them and your comments.

I actually got to talk to my dad tonight and he sounded pretty normal. He's a quiet man, so the conversation was direct and short, but I did find out that he will have what he called "x-rays" done on Tuesday -- scheduled for 8 a.m. I believe that he will actually be having an MRI on Tuesday morning to determine the extent of the tumor. They will give him options and more information....Please keep us in your prayers for Tuesday morning. I will put out another update Tuesday night after I hear from my parents.

On a happier note -- my 30 minute video game limit for That Other Kid went well today, I just had to help get him interested in playing something else. He chose to play hockey with me and he won 20 - 9. He did a little dance and pumped his arm up and down and told me "you can't play hockey very good mommy, I'm gooder at hockey than you!! Maybe when you get 4 you can play hockey better....I told him your right, I can't wait till I get 4!

Again thanks for your continued prayers...I will keep you posted.

No comments: