Friday, January 11, 2008

On The Weigh Down

I determined that starting Monday of this week I would get back in the swing of things with the weight loss thing again...I've been working on it since this time last year, but lost my momentum this past summer when I got sick, broke my toe and starting dealing with a great deal of stress and went through a big bout of depression.
Yesterday was not such a great day. I was frustrated and didn't get to work out. I had to buy a pair of shoes so I could successfully workout (mine were more than worn out) and it took me several hours of driving around and shopping with my bored, hyper 4 year old! You get the idea....it was not a FUN time...I finally found shoes that I liked and they fit right.

A big bonus...if you buy these shoes you some of the profits go to the Breast Cancer Society! I want to do anything I can to support the Breast Cancer Society....If you want to help you can by clicking on the logo on the right and help poor women get mammograms. It only takes a couple of minutes a day. Wow, did I get side tracked??!!!

Well anyway....I've been doing well this week, working out and not drinking COKE, that is until yesterday. Like I said before I didn't get to work out, and I was frustrated so I stopped at Braum's and bought myself a treat -- a small yogurt mix. I ate it all then had a coke to top it off! Oh well,
today was a new day. I got up, ate my nutritious breakfast (whole wheat english muffin w/peanut butter and V-8 drink), put on my brand new shoes and went to work out. I went to a CORE class (kill the abs class) then did some weights (which I HATE). Then I weighed myself and discovered I have already lost 2 pounds!! I was sooooo excited! and proud of myself!!!
I have done well this week and I hope I can keep the momentum up...

I've been cooking this week, too. I need to get some new HEALTHY recipes, so if anyone has any please send them to me!! Thanks.... have a good night.

No comments: