Monday, March 31, 2008

I'm A Book I've Never Heard of.....




You're Confessions!

by St. Augustine

You're a sinner, you're a saint, you do not feel ashamed. Well, you
might feel a little ashamed of your past, but it did such a good job of teaching you
what not to do. Now you've become a devout Christian and have spent more time
ruminating on the world to come rather than worldly pleasures. Your realizations and
ability to change will bring reverence upon you despite your hedonistic transgressions.
Florida will honor you most in the end.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



My friend Karen posted "her book" and I thought it would be fun to see what kind of book I would be...so I took the quiz, cuz ya know I just couldn't find anything else to do at 10:45 p.m. last night and the results came back with this Confessions book. I've never even heard of it...which just goes to show how learned I am, huh? I retook the quiz a couple of times and changed my answers and finally came back with a book I had not only heard of but had read! It was Huck Finn, which showed I was adventuresome! I would say that I am adventuresome when I am not "bogged down" with day to day manusia of being a SAHM trying to raise a teenager who knows it all and a 4 yr old who knows it all, too!

So what book are you??

In other news...I just made another doctor appointment to try to solve this sinus problem. The nurse told me if this has been going on this long it may require a visit to an ENT and surgery to clear it up once and for all..At this point I think we are all ready for such drastic measures. I'm tired all the time, and I snored last night so badly that I woke up dh and That Kid. DH told me to do whatever it took to solve this problem, so that may require more doctors and a surgery. I'll keep you posted!

Well I'm off to play Wii with That Other Kid! Maybe I can beat him this time!!!

No comments: