Sunday, August 17, 2008

Birthday Wishes

I'm writing right now as That Other Kid plays with a new Lego Star Wars set and the Olympics are on in the background. I went shopping at Walmart early this afternoon and came home too tired to do anything else....so now I sit and think of my wonderful mother-in-law.

Today is her birthday! In a little bit I will pick up the phone and relay to her how much she means to me....but first I wanted to tell you, my friends. I HAVE THE BESTEST mother-in-law in the WORLD. She is kind, loving, understanding and super supportive of me. She thinks I am a good person, even when I make mistakes. She loves me regardless of what I do...My only complaint about my lovely mother-in-law is that she lives almost 3 hours away so I can't just pop over and hang out with her like I would a girlfriend....of course, maybe this is a good thing. She might not like me so much if I could do this just whenever!

Anywho, I just wanted to say I love you, sweet, loving, mother-in-law. You have been here for me through thick and thin and I LOVE YOU! I pray you are having a special day, even among the construction site you call your home!!

No comments: