Monday, September 1, 2008

Wow, Time Passes Fast

It seems like it was just a day or two since I posted but no, it's been almost a whole week...Sorry! I guess I have been busier than I thought. I do have some great video to show you of That Other Kid's first hockey class. He was soooo cute and I was so proud of him. He worked so hard. The class is 45 minutes long and he had to skate from one end of the rink to the other numerous times. He was pretty tired by the time it was all over. He was the youngest, smallest one out there but he didn't let that stop him. At one point the kids were skating backwards and one of his classmates from the previous session fell down and he said, "hey dude are you ok?" He was loud enough to be heard all over the rink. It cracked me up! So compassionate! Here are a few pictures from this weekend. Enjoy!!


No comments: