Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sometimes I Just Wanna Give Up...

Ya know the kind of day I'm talking about, don'tcha? The days where you think, maybe I should have stayed in bed. There's nothing really "wrong" but yet there are sooo many things that are wrong. That's the kind of day I'm having. I can't really describe it. It just is one of those kinds of days.

It's a lazy Sunday....I cleaned the hall bathroom. It's only needed it for 3 or 4 weeks. I still have the master bathroom to clean. I probably won't get it done. I don't think I have it in me.

I fixed burgers on the grill for dinner. That Other Kid is eating a bag of Ruffles, instead of eating the burger he "promised" he would eat. That Kid is working all day...been gone since before I got up at 8 a.m. and still not home at 6:30. When he comes home at 9:30 or 10 p.m. tonight he'll be tired and hungry.

That Kid informed me last night that he needs new ice skates. That's another $400+ that we need to come up with! He needs them so he can earn money....of which he owes us a bunch of! What's a girl to do???? AGH!! yeah, like that's gonna help!

I know alot of others have it A LOT worse. The economy stinks, the gas prices stink, kids are over in Iraq or Iran fighting for our freedom to moan and groan. Wall Street is a mess. The Government and President Bush are trying to keep this country from going down the tubes.... etc., etc., etc., but tonight I feel like groaning and whining a little and since this is my blog I have that right!

Ok, so enough moaning and groaning from me....Thanks for listening!

No comments: