Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Weigh In -- 21 Day Challenge

This week's weigh-in showed me down from 204.3 to 203.3, which is not what I would ideally like, but I can live with it. This is day 8 of the 21 Day Challenge and I'm not doing so great...I haven't followed through on any of my 3 goals.

My goals -- 1)read my Bible daily in the morning, so I can start my day off well.
I've done this 3 out of the 8 days.

2) Eat 5 fruits/veggies a day.
I've done this one better than the others...with 5 of the 8 days met.

3) Spend at least 30 minutes a day outside....
I've done this 4 days out of the 8.

Not so good, but this is a new week/day and I'm determined to improve.

Yesterday was the day of the month that I have been taking pictures and measurements and I am happy to report 8 more inches of flab off my body, with 2 1/2 of those inches off my waist!! That feels GREAT!!

So without further ado, here is what I looked like last month on July 11....












and this is what I looked like last night...







I can tell the difference and I can definitely feel the difference. I am feeling more toned and fit and my size 16 pants are starting to get pretty lose, not lose enough to try 14's yet, but I will be there soon...especially if I continue working out and eating all the fruits/veggies I have declared to eat...So here's to another week and another month. Can't wait to see the results next week and next month!

2 comments:

Sincerely Anna said...

Yay Ann!

Brooke said...

w00t!!! :) congrats on all those inches gone forever! :D