Wednesday, August 26, 2009

YAY!! Weigh In Day!!

Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans



I get to collect a new button today! The 25 pounds down button! I'm so happy I could shout it from the roof tops! Since March 25 I have lost 25 pounds. I went to the endocronologist today and of course they weighed me. This time I wasn't dreading it as much as previous times. I knew I would be close to the 200 mark which was my goal for today, but it wasn't there, but pretty stinkin' close -- 201!! (I went to the gym to check my weight according to their scale and it showed 201.6, so that is my official weight for the Shrinking Jeans Challenge I was really hoping for 200 pounds but 201 is all right, considering the stuff happening around here the past couple of weeks.

Stuff happening around here -- Buying a new car for That Kid, buying all the stuff he needed for school, getting him moved into the dorms, cleaning out his bedroom at home, moving dh's office into the bedroom, starting the process of cleaning and organizing the rest of the house. I'm also looking for stuff to sell and gathering it up, so I can list it on Craig's List. All this "stuff" has kept me from being real consistent with the exercise the past 2 weeks.

Anyway, I feel that I have done pretty well and I am thrilled that I am down 25 pounds since March 25th. The doctor was happy, too!


21 Days with the Sisterhood!




The 21 Day Challenge is over day and I did ok, considering all the "stuff" happening, but I need to work on the bible reading and the getting outside more. These will be continual goals for the next month or so. It's all a process, right?!

6 comments:

Sincerely Anna said...

I heard that shout from the roof top! Yay Ann!

*Lissa* said...

You have done FANTASTIC, Ann!! You will be under 200 in NO TIME! Great job!

Brooke said...

holy cow!!!! 25 pounds??? that's amazing!

Anonymous said...

You are doing so, SO great!

april said...

Congrats on the button, Ann! That's fantastic!

Heather D said...

You are such an inspiration! I cannot wait to hear you're under 200. :)