Sunday, August 30, 2009

30 Day Challenge Profile

Name: AnnG

Age: 44

Hometown: Dallas, Texas suburbs

Family: DH, That Kid (19 a Freshman at DBU) and That Other Kid (5 1/2 starting homeschool kindergarten next week!)

1) Complete the following sentence – “When I look in the mirror I see… someone who needs to lose weight and get back into shape.

2) What exercise do you take? What’s your current level of fitness? I'm working out with my WiiFit, workout DVD's with Jillian Michaels, and now Wii Active. I also occasionally go to the gym and use the eliptical machines or treadmill. I would say that over the past 5 months my level of fitness has gone from "couch potato to pretty stinkin' good!"

3) How do you relax? read blogs and play with my little boy

4) Do you watch your weight? Very closely NOW! Before March 25 I watched it continually climb upward all the while, sucking down cokes and eating junk food without getting any exercise!

5) What’s your favorite body part? thighs (when they are in shape)

6) What’s your least favorite body part? stomach

7) What’s your favorite way to workout? I love to bike, but don't have a bike right now, so my favorite way to workout right now is with the WiiFit and Active.

8) Its time to work out, we’re most likely to find you decked out in? hubby's old shorts, and ratty t-shirt

9) You’re due to workout, but it’s pouring rain. What do you do? open the blinds and watch the rain come down while I work out with my Wii!

10) What’s the one item you wouldn’t be without when working out? Water and Fan (well that's 2 but they are both equally important to me)

11) What do you hope to get from the 30 Day Challenge? continue to increase my level of fitness and lose more weight

12) What are you apprehensive about going in? making sure I can continue do some WiiFit occasionally so I don't lose all the momentum from the Hula Spins that I have gained.

13) How will you reward yourself after the challenge? Hopefully by then I will be able to wear a smaller size of pants so I will get to have new clothes!

14) Complete the following sentence – “I’m Active for …”
my health!

No comments: