Monday, June 20, 2011

Our Week In Pictures


I downloaded Angry Birds on my phone this week and on Monday afternoon, the 13th both boys were arguing over who was gonna play each level! Nothing like a little sibling rivalry even if they are 13 1/2 years apart in age, huh?!!


I wore this t-shirt on Tuesday, the 14th while I grocery shopped. The cashier said, "yes it is" and I wondered what he was talking about. He said, "your shirt says life is good and I just wanted to agree!" I had to agree that "Life is good" no matter how we feel...living is better than the alternative, right??!


One of his many Lego creations this week was built on Wednesday, the 15th! A 2 story house complete with stairs!


That Kid started learning cursive this week in our homeschooling lessons. He decided (on his own I might add) to practice on Thursday, the 16th! I thought he did a great job!


Friday, the 17th we went to a local Splash Park and That Kid was resting on this spinning seat that they had on their playground area!


We celebrated Father's Day on Saturday, the 18th since That Kid was supposed to work all day on Sunday. This was a picture that we took at dinner....Both boys and myself!!


I just couldn't figure out what to take a picture of today, since it was just a pretty routine day around these parts, but I thought it was funny that of all the places our white kitten, Mickey could choose to sleep he chose to sleep on That Kid's laundry that is waiting to be put away!

No comments: