Thursday, July 24, 2008

Quick Update for Dad

His surgery has been postponed till next week, the 30th to be exact.
I'm on my way back home today so I can at least see my 'baby' on the day of his 18th birthday! I'm at the local health club...the only place around that has WiFi! and I'm heading back to my brother's house to load up and head back, so I can do it all over again next week...but next week the way everyone's schedule is I will only be able to be here for the day of the surgery...then I have to head right back home for That Kid's birthday party that I so carefully planned for RIGHT AFTER the surgery....I hope that surgeon is having a nice vacation, cuz he's ruining all my carefully planned out plans!

Thanks for your continued prayers! I'll need them next week for sure.

No comments: