Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Day's Almost Over.....

and I haven't had a single drop of caffeine or coke and I have one of the worst headaches of my life! But I ate healthy and didn't add on any extra calories by drinking any coke!! I need to find a healthy alternative so that I can have at least some caffeine. I won't survive this withdrawal period without something to give me a little "buzz"!

So...in short I ate and drank well but I didn't get any exercise in. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, right?!!

Oh, and on a totally unrelated note -- I signed onto FaceBook and I even have a couple of "friends"! If you wanta be my "friend" just let me know...and we'll hook up!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

congrats on going a whole day without coke!! :) it'll get easier...then you'll wonder why you wasted all those calories on something so empty.

okay so you'll still have one every now and then. :P but it won't be nearly this bad.