Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hangin' In There

I feel as if I am just hanging in there by a thin, thin, thread. I'm tired and things don't seem to be getting any better. I have some kind of digestive problem...I'm either constipated or I have a mild case of the "squirts" as dh calls it....I know too much information!! but this is what I'm dealing with and I don't know what to do. So what I do is waste alot of time, read a lot of books, and veg out playing stupid computer games. This is my lot in life right now so it seems and it isn't pretty!

I could use a vacation...but I know that's not gonna happen, so I'm just dealing with it the best I can. I have been walking/exercising some, not enough but at least some. And I'm thinking of signing up for Weight Watchers....maybe they will help me be accountable and I can put down those cokes that I seem to be hopelessly addicted to.

Calgon!!! Take me away, PLEASE!!

No comments: