Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Final for ShrinkYoSelf 2012

Well what can I say? Not much to say really..,I didn't follow through AGAIN and once again I didn't meet my goals. I did lose 6.2 pounds over the past 2 months but really I should have lost 15 to 20. I'm disappointed but I'm not beating myself up (at least I'm trying not to!)

I have been sick for the past 3 weeks which limited my physical activity. It also made me too tired to really care. I'm getting back to "normal", and I've already started working toward getting back into the exercise routine. I've joined a bunch of my friends in a new challenge to lift weights and workout together. I did my first workout last night and I am still sore 24 hrs later! I guess that means I need this!

Even though this is the final weigh in for this challenge I'm sure the wonderful ladies at Shrinking Jeans will have a new one set up soon. I plan to be on board for that one. Hopefully I will do better next time!

Btw, thanks for all the wonderful comments on my post a couple of days ago. Made me realize that people really are out there listening!

Much love to all!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Hopefully as you start to feel better the weather will get better too and it will be a win-win for the next challenge!

Nothing worse then trying to exercise in the winter when you are sick.

Brooke said...

you did better than me. i abandoned the challenge all together and didn't even weigh in yesterday day.