Friday, February 22, 2008

3 Down; 1 More to Go...

But hopefully my immune system will be strong enough to avoid it!

That Kid woke up at 6:15 a.m. this morning and RAN to the bathroom, and threw on the light and proceeded to lose his bedtime snack -- a BOX OF WHOPPERS!! I'm guessing he won't eat a box of whoppers anytime soon! He's been vomiting about every couple of hours today, so had to put off a tutoring session with his math teacher, and had to find a replacement for his job tonight. Fortunately, someone had mercy on him and took the assignment for work. Now we have to find someone for tomorrow afternoon's 2 game set...

He's been laying on the air mattress in the middle of the living room since about 2 this afternoon either sleeping, vomiting in the trash can or watching tv! I guess he's getting the break he said he wanted, although I doubt he is enjoying it!

DH is feeling pretty goood finally, so he is able to help himself for the most part. That Other Kid is still kind of clingy, and whiny. Whether that is because he doesn't feel good still or he just wants momma's attention it is hard to tell. Although, he hasn't really been playing like normal so I guess he's still not 100% yet.

So.....please pray that I am immune to this stomach bug and that That Kid feels better soon... I'll keep you updated!

No comments: