Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Plague of 2008

I have spent the past few weeks reading about the terrible "stomach virus" going around. As I was reading about it I thought to myself, "oh we will not get this one, we never go anywhere that we could catch this". Well guess what???? DH got it!!! and it was HORRID For the past 2 days I have listened to him vomit with such force that it sounded like he was going to keel over. Now that it is mostly over his vocal cords are sore, as well as his diaphram and esophogus. He hasn't eaten anything since Friday night's dinner from Boston Market. He tried to eat a banana yesterday and ate 2 bites and had to vomit again. He decided he didn't want to eat that bad. He is feeling better this morning and has had a banana, an apple. So far, so good.
I hope it's over....and I PRAY THAT YOUR FAMILY DOESN'T GET IT.

1 comment:

Girl Raised in the South said...

Sorry to hear your house is so ill. Soon as anyone gets the stomach stuff we switch to 'the diet' - flat soda, then move on to crackers, eventually graduating to jello and applesauce. Maybe eventually a feast of chicken and rice soup. Hopefully yours will be on the mend soon.