Monday, February 11, 2008

Personality Painting


Click here to create your own painting.



I found this over at Life Is Like a Box of Chocolates http://www.tuttlefamilyadventures.blogspot.com
and thought it would be fun to try, since I haven't really been in the mood to talk about the boring, mundane things of my life. Nothing exciting has happened to me or the family in the past couple of weeks, unless you want to count the sinus infections that we all have, the miserable cough I have AGAIN, the messed up foot that That Kid got while at hockey practice last week; the grumpy, ill-mannered and misbehaving that That Other Kid has been exhibiting. Not to mention the 40,000,000 loads of laundry that has been washed, dryed and folded and put away.

This all on top of the "dumps" that I have been in since I found out dad has cancer. BTW, he started chemo today, thank you very much. He only has 7 more sessions and then he gets to do chemo with radiation. Then he gets to undergo surgery! No, I really don't have anything to write about, so I decided to do this nifty little personality test and see what kind of picture I would paint....that is if I painted, ya know!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Cool painting - I tried it too.