Saturday, February 23, 2008

Whine, Whine, Whine....

I'm so tired of whiny people...everyone is still on the rebound from the stomach flu (vomiting for That Kid ended early this morning) and everyone is WHINY....I'm even whiny and I'm not sick, although I am feeling kind of achey and sore, so who knows maybe I'm getting it too. I hope not, as the rest of the family doesn't do well when momma is sick! Not to mention both boys still are not feeling all that great. Although, they did feel well enough to drive me crazy today with their teasing and whining!!! Did I mention everyone is whiney???


Well enough whining from me...I hope your family is healthy and well! and if it's not DON'T WHINE to MEEEE!! Just Joking!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't do whiny well. Actually, I whine all too well, but I hae so little patience for it from others.

I'm praying you stay well, not just for your family but for you.

Blessings!