Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day

Mother's Day is a special day to pay tribute to your mom. It is a time to tell her how much you love her and appreciate all that has been done for you!

My mom and I have had our rough times and still struggle to get along, but I think we have come to a place where we can at least get along for a period of time without having an argument about something. It is working for us....Hope you had a great day, mom!

My Mother-in-law on the other hand --- WE GET ALONG FABULOUSLY!! She is my sanity when things here at home get out of control. I pick up the phone and rant and rave and she listens to me and gives advice or sometimes just listens. I LOVE HER....I don't know how I would get along without her....she keeps me from running away from home! She is everything I ever imagined in a mom...and I have her in a MOTHER-IN-LAW...I'm soooo blessed. I just want to say, I love you....Mom-in-law...you are my sanity!! Hope you have had a great Mother's Day today.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention my dh's step mom. She is a wonderful person, who put up with a lot of crap from my now deceased father in law :). She raised my dh from the time he was 10 till we got married at 19 and if I do say so myself she did a pretty good job. She is back living in the Lone Star State after living in California and Colorado and I'm looking forward to seeing her again. When we lived with her in CA for about 6 months she treated me just like she would her own kid instead of "a daughter-in-law" who just caused trouble or whatever. It was a trying time for all of us then and we did have some problems but what family doesn't have problems living in a home with 4 adults and a baby??

Sooooo...in short/long I just want to say Happy Mother's Day to 3 special MOMS. Hope you all had a great day!

No comments: