Monday, May 12, 2008

New Food Choices...

As I have mentioned before That Other Kid has numerous food allergies and we recently went through some food challenges, so now he can eat a whole new selection of foods. Soy, wheat, and peanuts are now options for him! You would not believe how many new foods this opens up for him....

After 4 years of being told "no, you can't eat this...no, you can't eat that" I have understandably had a hard time getting him to try or eat new things. While we were in Kansas he tried a "hamburger bun" and "cocktail peanuts"! Both of these were previously known as "NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT'S". I documented the hamburger/hamburger bun, but missed the peanut eating event as he decided to eat those while celebrating his cousin's birthday....and I was visiting with my mom and dad! What a momentus occasion for us!



No comments: