Monday, May 12, 2008

My Little Model





In April I entered That Other Kid in a Photo Contest. Basically whoever won the contest got a free photo session with a Professional Photographer along with a free 11 x 14. I have been told since birth that That Other Kid is soooooo cute. I should have him be a model, put him in print, enter his pictures in contest for the cutest kid, etc. I finally took everyone up on their suggestions and entered him in this contest. HE WON!! I was very jazzed!! It turned out everyone was right -- he is cute! and FULL of PERSONALITY....These are just 3 of the pictures that Tiffany took and all things considered (it had been a very long day and he was getting tired even before we started, but he is a natural ham and loves his pictures taken so....)I think they turned out great!! Check out her website and if you are in need of some great pictures and live in the area give her a call. She is flexible and great with kids! I'm going to have her do That Kid's senior pictures this summer! I'm jazzed all over again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is a ham - a natural in front of the camera. :)