Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday Three -- Time To Dream A Little

Today over at the Sisterhood Lisa asked us to consider for a minute what we would want if money were no issue. What do we want for ourselves if we could spend an unlimited amount of money to get things we want? It could be for health, fitness or totally unrelated...

Hum....kind of fun to dream a little, isn't it? Very few people know this about me so this will kind of be fun to dream like this for a few minutes...

1) IF money were not a consideration I would open and operate a home for unwed teenage pregnant girls. I would clothe them, house them, educate them, help them take care of their babies, and help them make a life for themselves AFTER the baby was born. I would also NOT take any government funds...so that Uncle Sam wouldn't be able to tell me how to care for them.

2) IF money were not a consideration I would adopt at least 2 girls. I always wanted to have girls but apparently God had other ideas for me...I have 2 boys! I love them both with all my heart and soul but I would love to have little girls to play with, teach, train and watch grow into young women!

3) IF money were not a consideration I would love to have a couple of "fun" cars. What is a fun car you may ask? Well I have always wanted a convertible Mercedes....like this one!! As for the other fun car, who knows?? I can't really decide...maybe a Volkswagon Bettle or a different kind of convertible!

Yes, It is fun to dream...Maybe one day, huh??!!!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

what an amazing woman you are - even when dreaming big, you put yourself at the end of the line and help others first. I have to believe that God honors a heart like yours

Bacardi Mama said...

I totally agree with Brooke. Sure, the cars would be for you, but those first two are awesome. Great job with the dreaming.