Saturday, November 19, 2011

Thankful Saturday Night

Before beginning the training for the Komen 3 Day for the Cure hubby and I were watching movies rented from Netflix nearly every weekend. Once I started the training we were trying to do our "date night" on Sunday nights but by the time 10 p.m. came around I was ready to go to sleep. For a few weeks we just watched a short "tv" show off Netflix Instant. But before you know it we weren't watching anything together....No more date nights! boo!

Now that the 3 Day is done for the season I wanted to start back to our Saturday night date night, so tonight we watched "Date Night"! I thought it was appropriate to start the ball rolling for our "at home dates". It was a pretty funny movie and it was nice to spend time with the hubby!

So for today I am thankful for Netflix, and "at home date nights" with the hubby! We get to watch a movie in the comfort of our home, with That Other Kid in bed and eat theater food that doesn't costs us $30!!

Do you have any movie suggestions? We tend to lean toward comedy and romance....

No comments: