Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving - Time to be Thankful

It's Thanksgiving evening and I'm sitting here typing this post from my IPhone! For this I am thankful cuz I don't want to get out of my comfy chair to go over the 10 feet to my old, slow computer!

We had a pretty laid back Thanksgiving. I prepared a small Thanksgiving meal, ate and watched Cars2 on DVD. The hubs relaxed and played a video game and That Other Kid watched him play and built with legos and talked constantly!

The only thing missing to make this day even better would have been a phone call from My Marine but it didn't happen so I just have to wait 3 more weeks!

I am so thankful that I live in a free country and get to pause and Thank God for all that I have! That's what I have done today. Thank you God for all that I am and all that I have!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: