Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thankful Day 20

Today I am thankful for something most of take for granted these days! The convenience of the Internet and all that we have at our finger tips because of it!

My life has changed dramatically because of the Internet - mostly in a good way! I have a lot more friends; and everyone knows how important friends are, right? I have information available to me within seconds (usually!) I play games via the Internet. I get school resources via the Internet. I watch movies, read books and type blog entries all via the Internet! I often exercise via the Internet - and the 'hood is my biggest source of support for losing weight!

So today I am thankful for the Internet and all the wonderful things I have today because of it!

3 comments:

Miz said...

I so so so felt that way last week too.


Miz.

Brooke said...

i'm thankful that the internet introduced me to you! :)

*Lissa* said...

Me too! xo